Copyright © 1996-2012, BareMetal.com Inc.
Domain Registration Services
- Baremetal.com Inc. ("Baremetal") provides various hosting services subject to the customer's compliance with the terms and
conditions set forth in this policy. USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES AN UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF
YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICE. Violation of these terms may
result in the suspension or termination of the services.
- Baremetal reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. The customer's continued use of the service shall be deemed to be
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide and maintain accurate contact information.
- The registered owner of an account is responsible for the actions of all parties using that account.
- Acceptable use: customer is expected to exhibit good netiquette. Example violations would be: illegal content or behaviour,
abusive content or behaviour, sending of SPAM.
- Adult content is not permitted.
- Any attempt to reduce the security, stability, or integrity of Baremetal's systems, or those of any other organization, will result
in immediate account termination and the notification of the relevant authorities.
- The customer is responsible for maintaining backups of their site content.
- The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. No
advice or information given by Baremetal shall create a warranty. The only exception to this shall be that Baremetal will not charge
its fixed monthly hosting fees if the hosting service is not available for 99.9% of the given month, and the fault is directly caused
by equipment operated by Baremetal, or a mistake made by Baremetal.
- Under no circumstances shall Baremetal be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed
to result from use of or inability to use the service, or the customer's reliance on or use of information services or merchandise
provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, delays, defects, or any failure of
- Baremetal's failure to enforce any term or condition in this policy shall not be taken as a waiver of that term or condition.
- Baremetal reserves the right to send email notices to the customer.
- Baremetal will have the final say on what constitutes a violation of these terms and conditions.
Last updated: Thursday, 28-May-2015 16:15:22 PDT
Last Accessed from: No-one!
Questions and comments to email@example.com