The control area for your website is at http://yourdomain/sec-bin/ .
If it helps to remember it, "sec-bin" is the secure version of cgi-bin. It
is password protected using the same userid/password you use
to FTP your files to the webserver.
The most commonly used features in the /sec-bin/ area are the "Virtual Mail"
manager, and the statistics and log file tools. I'll list the links here.
Keep in mind, that all the e-mail options are integrated into the
Virtual Mail manager.
- admin - the admin page to control who is allowed here.
- status - check out a few parameters: host, rewrite rules, link to admin interface
- setcounter - Delete and set counter values.
------------ END OF MANAGER SPECIFIC OPTIONS ---------------
- phpMyAdmin - Database Management
- phpMyAdmin-old - old version
- Virtual Mail - Virtual mail manager
------------ END OF PRIVILEGED OPTIONS ---------------
- webalizer - Graphical usage stats
- usage.pl - Detailed Usage stats - month to date and past months summaries.
- pagehits - Directory based summary of Usage stats - month to date and past months summaries.
- visitors - Basic visitor stats (month to date).
- agents - Browser stats! (month to date).
- access.pl - Hits for the month to date in gory detail
- error.pl - Details on the hits generating errors.
- referer.pl - Details on the hits coming from off site (Referer Log).
- download - Download any of the current or past logs for this site.
- spew-counters - Display all the hit counters for this site.
- diskusage - Display a summary of disk usage for this site.
- mapit - A tool for directing different domains to different directories or
------------ END USER LINKS WORTH REMEMBERING ---------------
- Webmail (squirrel mail)
- Webmail (simpler, but more primitive webmail)
- Webmail ("webmail" system designed for bulk deleting mail)
- Change FTP Account Password
- Change Email Password (POP email accounts only)
- Change SPAM settings (POP email accounts only)