Return CGI Library
Return CGI-Wrap Documentation Contents
How do I subscribe/unsubscribe from the CGIWrap mailing list?
- To subscribe, send a note containing "subscribe cgiwrap FirstName LastName" to
- To unsubscribe, send a note containing "unsubscribe cgiwrap" to
email@example.com from the account that is subscribed to the list.
- If you are unable to subscribe or unsubscribe, send a note to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
do not send subscribe/unsubscribe messages to the list.
- More information on the mailing list is available here.
How do I send a message to the mailing list?
- Any mail sent to email@example.com will be send to the mailing list, even if you are
not a subscriber.
What is on topic for the mailing list?
- anything cgiwrap related
- use of cgiwrap with ssi/cgi/verious servers/tricks/etc
- Discussion of any cgiwrap incompatibilities with other scripts, etc.
- cgi security questions and issues related or not related to cgiwrap.
- Anything else that comes up that is of interest to a large number of cgiwrap users.
- I am getting a 500 Server Error, how can I debug my script?
CGIwrap supports a debugging mode which can help to debug scripts.
To use it, call CGIwrap via the URL http://.../cgiwrapd/...
instead of http://.../cgiwrap/....